Windows 11 (v21H2) Multi Lang 36in1 free download
This is how the expected Windows 11 became available . It replaced Windows 10, which is permanently in a state of testing – testing not on professional testers, but on end users! I really want to believe that the new system will not repeat the fate of its predecessor. And even though Windows 11 , like any new system, has enough childhood diseases, let’s hope that all of them will be cured as soon as possible.So … This assembly combines virtually all Russian and English editions of Windows 11that were released by Microsoft, including those that are not available to the general public. Thanks to a number of original solutions, we managed to get a product that unites such a large number of editions of Windows 11 within a single distribution kit, the volume of which does not exceed the size of a regular DVD disc. The restrictions on installing Windows 11 on “weak” machines were removed by me. At the same time, the functionality of the operating systems installed from the assembly is not cut down a single grain!
The assembly includes 18 Russian and 18 English editions of Windows 11 for the 64-bit (x64) kernel:
– Windows 11 Education (russian)
– Windows 11 Education (english)
– Windows 11 Education N (russian)
– Windows 11 Education N (english)
– Windows 11 Enterprise (russian)
– Windows 11 Enterprise (english)
– Windows 11 Enterprise N ( russian)
– Windows 11 Enterprise N (english)
– Windows 11 Enterprise multi-session (russian)
– Windows 11 Enterprise multi-session (english)
– Windows 11 IoT Enterprise (russian)
– Windows 11 IoT Enterprise (english)
– Windows 11 Pro (russian)
– Windows 11 Pro (english)
– Windows 11 Pro N (russian)
– Windows 11 Pro N (english)
– Windows 11 Pro Education (russian)
– Windows 11 Pro Education (english)
– Windows 11 Pro Education N (russian)
– Windows 11 Pro Education N (english)
– Windows 11 Pro for Workstations (russian)
– Windows 11 Pro for Workstations (english)
– Windows 11 Pro N for Workstations (russian)
– Windows 11 Pro N for Workstations (english)
– Windows 11 Pro Single Language (russian)
– Windows 11 Pro Single Language (english)
– Windows 11 Home (russian)
– Windows 11 Home (english)
– Windows 11 Home N (russian)
– Windows 11 Home N (english)
– Windows 11 Home Single Language (russian)
– Windows 11 Home Single Language (english)
– Windows 11 SE (russian)
– Windows 11 SE (english)
– Windows 11 SE N (russian)
– Windows 11 SE N (english)
The build is based on Windows 11 distributions hosted on VSS (formerly MSDN) on October 5, 2021.
– Removed restrictions on installing Windows 11 on computers without UEFI support and secure boot, without TPM support, with less than 4GB of RAM, and with a single-core processor. The only thing left is to check if there is enough space on the HDD / SSD.
– The operating systems installed from the assembly are additionally integrated with the third edition KB5005635 update, which fixes the main flaws of the original distributions.
– This assembly does not include anything that would make it possible to register and activate the operating systems included in it. Perform all such procedures only with third-party means.
– The Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (MSDaRT) 10 module is integrated into the system recovery service, both launched from the installation media and built into the system itself, which significantly expands the capabilities of system resuscitation (in the IoT Enterprise edition, one-time manual activation of MSDaRT is required ).
– .NET Framework 3.5 is preinstalled. In this regard, the \ sources \ sxs folder has been removed from the installation media, which contained packed files for manual local installation of this package.
– On a system installed in BIOS Legacy mode, the functionality of the boot menu is restored by pressing the F8 key. The F8 boot menu is displayed in text mode.
– In the boot menu by F8, the item “Load the last good configuration” is restored.
– The system is installed immediately with Russian and English language packs. The choice of language during installation only affects which of the languages will be the main one. So at the end of the installation, you can easily change the interface language using standard OS tools (except for the Pro Single Language and Home Single Language editions).
– In the Pro Single Language and Home Single Language editions, a script has been added that allows you to switch the interface language from Russian to English and vice versa without losing your license.
– There are some restrictions on transferring applications from an old system to a new one when installing an update. Read more in the FAQ.
– Fixed a feature of the Windows 11 installer, due to which in a multilingual assembly, when starting the installation from under an existing system, there was no choice of the installer interface language. In this assembly, the interface language is determined automatically based on the language of the running OS.
– Made minor improvements to the installer interface, fixing the flaws of Microsoft programmers.
The Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (MSDaRT) helps diagnose and fix system startup problems and other problems.
The set includes the following tools:
Editor The Registry Editor can be used to access and modify the Windows operating system registry when analyzing or restoring the operating system. It allows you to add, remove, and modify keys and values, and import registry files (* .REG).
Password Change Wizard
The Change Password Wizard allows you to set or change a password for any local Windows operating system account that is being analyzed or restored. You do not need to know the current password for this. However, the new password must meet all the requirements that are defined in the local GPO. This includes the length of the password and its strength.
Crash Analyzer is used to quickly determine the cause of a computer crash. To do this, a memory dump file is analyzed in the Windows operating system that is being restored. The Crash Analyzer examines the crash dump file that is related to the driver that caused the computer to crash. You can then disable the problematic device driver by using the Services and Drivers node in Computer Management.
With file recovery, you can try to recover files that were accidentally deleted or that were too large to be placed in the recycle bin. File recovery can be performed not only on regular disk volumes. This tool also allows you to find and recover files on lost or BitLocker-encrypted volumes.
Disk Commander allows you to recover disk or volume partitions using one of the following recovery processes: master boot record (MBR) recovery, lost volume recovery, partition table recovery from Disk Commander backup, backing up partition tables to Disk Commander backup.
Disk Cleanup Disk
Cleanup removes all data from a disk or volume, as well as data that is left after reformatting the hard disk. You can choose between 1-pass overwrite and 4-pass overwrite when erasing the disk, which complies with current US Department of Defense standards.
Use Computer Management to view system information, event logs, manage hard drives, manage programs executed at system startup, and manage services and drivers.
Explorer File Explorer allows you to view the computer’s file system and network folders, which makes it possible to move important data saved by the user to the local drive before restoring or reinstalling the operating system on the computer. Plus, with the ability to map drive letters to network folders, you can easily copy and move files from your computer to the network for safe storage, or from the network to your computer for recovery.
The Solution Wizard asks a series of questions based on the answers to which it recommends the tool that is best suited to resolve your situation. If you are not familiar with DaRT tools, this wizard helps you determine which tool to use.
TCP / IP Setting
When you boot your computer with DaRT, the TCP / IP configuration (IP address and DNS server information) is automatically obtained from DHCP. If DHCP is not available, you can manually configure TCP / IP using the TCP / IP Configuration Tool. First, you need to select a network adapter and then configure an IP address and DNS server for it.
The Remove Patches Wizard lets you remove hotfixes or service packs from the Windows operating system that is installed on the computer being restored. Use this tool if you think a hotfix or service pack is preventing the operating system from starting.
System File Checker System File
Checker launches the System File Restore Wizard and allows you to restore system files that are preventing the installed Windows operating system from starting. System File Repair Wizard can automatically repair damaged or lost system files or display a prompt before performing any repair operations.
The File Finder opens the Find Files window, which you can use to search for documents if the path to them is unknown, or standard file types on all local hard drives. You can search for a specific pattern of filenames by specifying a specific path. You can also narrow your search by displaying results that fit a specified range of dates or sizes.
Remote connection enables IT administrators to remotely run DaRT tools on the end user’s computer. After the user (or a technical support specialist who works at his computer) provides certain data, the administrator can take control of the user’s computer and remotely run the necessary DaRT tools.
Year of release: 2021
Version : 10.0.22000.194.3 Version 21H2
Developer : Microsoft
Platform : x64
Official system requirements:
• 64-bit processor with at least two cores and clock frequency 1 GHz or
higher or SoC • RAM 4 GB or more
• Storage device 64 GB or more
• UEFI system firmware with Secure Boot support
• Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
• Graphics adapter compatible with DirectX 12 / WDDM 2.x
• Display larger than 9 “and HD resolution (720p)
• Microsoft account and Internet connection required to install Windows 11 Home (N), Home Single Language and SE (N)