Windows 10 v21H2 Multi Language x86 38in1 free Download
This assembly is the successor to the assembly Windows 10 (v21H1) RUS-ENG x86 -32in1- (AIO)and was created for those who have a license or want to use some other preferred activation method. The assembly was created on the basis of official distributions and contains minor modifications that mostly affect not the product being installed, but only the installation process.
The assembly includes 19 Russian and 19 English editions of Windows 10 for 32-bit (x86) kernels:
– Windows 10 Education x86 (russian)
– Windows 10 Education x86 (english)
– Windows 10 Education N x86 (russian)
– Windows 10 Education N x86 (english)
– Windows 10 Enterprise x86 (russian)
– Windows 10 Enterprise x86 (english)
– Windows 10 Enterprise N x86 (russian)
– Windows 10 Enterprise N x86 (english)
– Windows 10 IoT Enterprise x86 (russian)
– Windows 10 IoT Enterprise x86 (english)
– Windows 10 Enterprise for Virtual Desktops x86 (russian)
– Windows 10 Enterprise for Virtual Desktops x86 (english)
– Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC x86 (russian)
– Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC x86 (english)
– Windows 10 Enterprise N LTSC x86 (russian)
– Windows 10 Enterprise N LTSC x86 (english)
– Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC x86 (russian)
– Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC x86 (english)
– Windows 10 Pro x86 (russian)
– Windows 10 Pro x86 (english)
– Windows 10 Pro N x86 (russian)
– Windows 10 Pro N x86 (english)
– Windows 10 Pro Education x86 (russian)
– Windows 10 Pro Education x86 (english) )
– Windows 10 Pro Education N x86 (russian)
– Windows 10 Pro Education N x86 (english)
– Windows 10 Pro for Workstations x86 (russian)
– Windows 10 Pro for Workstations x86 (english)
– Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations x86 (russian)
– Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations x86 (english)
– Windows 10 Pro Single Language x86 (russian)
– Windows 10 Pro Single Language x86 (english)
– Windows 10 Home x86 (russian)
– Windows 10 Home x86 (english)
– Windows 10 Home N x86 (russian)
– Windows 10 Home N x86 (english)
– Windows 10 Home Single Language x86 (russian)
– Windows 10 Home Single Language x86 (english)
The build is based on Windows 10 distributions hosted on VSS (formerly MSDN) on November 17, 2021.
– This assembly does not include anything that would make it possible to register and activate the operating systems included in it. Perform all such procedures only with third-party means.
– The Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (MSDaRT) 10 module is integrated into the system recovery service, both launched from the installation media and built into the system itself, which significantly expands the capabilities for system resuscitation (in the IoT Enterprise and IoT Enterprise editions, LTSC is required one-time manual activation of MSDaRT).
– .NET Framework 3.5 is preinstalled. In this regard, the \ sources \ sxs folder has been removed from the installation media, which contained packed files for manual local installation of this package.
– On a system installed in BIOS Legacy mode, the functionality of the boot menu is restored by pressing the F8 key. The F8 boot menu is displayed in text mode.
– In the boot menu by F8, the item “Load the last good configuration” is restored.
– The system is installed immediately with Russian and English language packs. The choice of language during installation only affects which of the languages will be the main one. So at the end of the installation, you can easily change the interface language using standard OS tools (except for Pro Single Language and Home Single Language editions) without downloading additional files.
– In the Pro Single Language and Home Single Language editions, a script has been added that allows you to switch the interface language from Russian to English and vice versa without losing your license.
– There are some restrictions on transferring applications from an old system to a new one when installing an update. Read more in the FAQ.
– The consequences of a developer’s mistake, due to which, when integrating additional languages into the distribution kit, the Notepad, WordPad and Paint applications did not receive the necessary language packs, as a result of which they did not work, have been eliminated. I put the missing files into the necessary directories of the system.
– Fixed a feature of the Windows 10 installer, due to which in a multilingual assembly, when starting the installation from under an existing system, there was no choice of the installer interface language. In this assembly, the interface language is determined automatically based on the language of the running OS.
– Made minor improvements to the installer interface, fixing the flaws of Microsoft programmers.
The Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (MSDaRT) helps diagnose and fix system startup problems and other problems.
The set includes the following tools:
Editor The Registry Editor can be used to access and modify the Windows operating system registry when analyzing or restoring the operating system. It allows you to add, remove, and modify keys and values, and import registry files (* .REG).
Password Change Wizard
The Change Password Wizard allows you to set or change a password for any local Windows operating system account that is being analyzed or restored. You do not need to know the current password for this. However, the new password must meet all the requirements that are defined in the local GPO. This includes the length of the password and its strength.
Crash Analyzer is used to quickly determine the cause of a computer crash. To do this, a memory dump file is analyzed in the Windows operating system that is being restored. The Crash Analyzer examines the crash dump file that is related to the driver that caused the computer to crash. You can then disable the problematic device driver by using the Services and Drivers node in Computer Management.
With file recovery, you can try to recover files that were accidentally deleted or that were too large to be placed in the recycle bin. File recovery can be performed not only on regular disk volumes. This tool also allows you to find and recover files on lost or BitLocker-encrypted volumes.
Disk Commander allows you to recover disk or volume partitions using one of the following recovery processes: master boot record (MBR) recovery, lost volume recovery, partition table recovery from Disk Commander backup, backing up partition tables to Disk Commander backup.
Disk Cleanup Disk
Cleanup removes all data from a disk or volume, as well as data that is left after reformatting the hard disk. You can choose between 1-pass overwrite and 4-pass overwrite when erasing the disk, which complies with current US Department of Defense standards.
Use Computer Management to view system information, event logs, manage hard drives, manage programs executed at system startup, and manage services and drivers.
Explorer File Explorer allows you to view the computer’s file system and network folders, which makes it possible to move important data saved by the user to the local drive before restoring or reinstalling the operating system on the computer. Plus, with the ability to map drive letters to network folders, you can easily copy and move files from your computer to the network for safe storage, or from the network to your computer for recovery.
The Solution Wizard asks a series of questions based on the answers to which it recommends the tool that is best suited to resolve your situation. If you are not familiar with DaRT tools, this wizard helps you determine which tool to use.
TCP / IP Setting
When you boot your computer with DaRT, the TCP / IP configuration (IP address and DNS server information) is automatically obtained from DHCP. If DHCP is not available, you can manually configure TCP / IP using the TCP / IP Configuration Tool. First, you need to select a network adapter and then configure an IP address and DNS server for it.
The Remove Patches Wizard lets you remove hotfixes or service packs from the Windows operating system that is installed on the computer being restored. Use this tool if you think a hotfix or service pack is preventing the operating system from starting.
System File Checker System File
Checker launches the System File Restore Wizard and allows you to restore system files that are preventing the installed Windows operating system from starting. System File Repair Wizard can automatically repair damaged or lost system files or display a prompt before performing any repair operations.
The File Finder opens the Find Files window, which you can use to search for documents if the path to them is unknown, or standard file types on all local hard drives. You can search for a specific pattern of filenames by specifying a specific path. You can also narrow your search by displaying results that fit a specified range of dates or sizes.
Remote connection enables IT administrators to remotely run DaRT tools on the end user’s computer. After the user (or a technical support specialist who works at his computer) provides certain data, the administrator can take control of the user’s computer and remotely run the necessary DaRT tools.
Year of release : 2021
Version : 10.0.19044.1288 Version 21H2
Platform : x86
Interface language : English + Russian
Medicine : absent