Windows 7 SP1 RUS-ENG x86-x64 8in1 KMS activation Download
Windows 7 SP1 RUS-ENG x86-x64 8in1 KMS activation Download v5 (AIO) . It made a number of important changes that bring this assembly to a whole new level. I would especially like to draw attention to the critical processing of the installer from under the existing system and the expansion of support for USB 3.x and NVMe devices. And, yes, perhaps this is the last assembly in this line! .
The assembly’s performance has been verified as far as possible. At the end of the installation, you get a fully registered and activated Windows 7 operating system of your chosen edition.
[toggle title=”The assembly includes 4 Russian and 4 English editions of Windows 7 SP1 for the 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) kernels:” state=”open”]- Windows 7 Professional SP1 x86 Russian – Windows 7 Professional SP1 x86 English – Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 Russian – Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 English – Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 x86 Russian – Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 x86 English – Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 x64 Russian – Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 x64 English[/toggle]
Some Assembly Features:
- – The assembly is based on Windows 7 distributions hosted on MSDN on May 12, 2011.
- – The assembly integrates four updates necessary to support the operation of Windows Update: KB3172605, KB3177467, KB3138612, KB2534111.
- – The certificate of the extended license verification component is integrated into the assembly, due to which the systems installed from the assembly are no longer restricted from installing ESU format updates (those that will be distributed by paid subscription until 2023).
- – The WUFUC utility version 18.104.22.168 is integrated into the assembly, which removes the block from installing updates through Windows Update on computers with AMD Ryzen, Intel Kaby Lake and higher processors. Shortcuts for managing this utility are available in the Start menu.
- – In the assembly, a revision was made, thanks to which the Russian version of the system installed in EFI / UEFI mode, the boot menu and the inscription “Start Windows” are now displayed in Russian. Alas, when updating the system, the language can again become English.
- – The KB2550978, KB2990941, and KB3087873 updates necessary to support installation and further use of the system on NVMe are integrated into the system installer, the installed OS, and the system recovery service.
- – A number of drivers for USB 3.x from the following manufacturers are integrated into the system installer, the installed OS and the system recovery service: AMD, Asmedia, Cypress, Etron, Fresco Logic, Intel, Renesas, Texas Instruments, VIA and Zhaoxin. AMD, Intel, and Renesas drivers have been modified to work with some USB controllers not officially supported in Windows 7!
- – The KB2732500 and KB2883457 updates are integrated into the system recovery service, both launched from the installation media and integrated into the system itself, which fixes a number of problems in the operation of the recovery mechanism.
- – The Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (MSDaRT) module version 7.0 is integrated into the system recovery service, both launched from the installation media and built into the system itself, which greatly expands the resuscitation capabilities of the system.
- – The SmartFix version 22.214.171.124 module is integrated into the system recovery service, both launched from the installation media and built into the system itself, to automatically solve the most common problems and treat the OS from malware that antiviruses cannot handle.
- – At the very early stage of the installation, there is a pre-boot menu in which you can choose the bit depth of the primary shell, that is, which installer will be used, 32-bit or 64-bit. Thanks to this, there is no need to worry that the 64-bit version of the OS may not get on RAID, and that its users may be left without a system recovery service.
- – The necessary changes have been made to the installer so that installation under EFI / UEFI is possible not only from DVD, but also from USB.
- – The restriction has been lifted from all editions, due to which it was impossible to enter a license key at the installation stage.
- – If during the installation of the system you entered a valid license key in the corresponding field, the system will be activated using this key for completely legitimate reasons. If the field is left blank, then alternative activation methods will be involved.
- – If during the installation of the system you enter certain dummy keys, the system will be installed without any activation. You may need this if you don’t have a valid license key in your hands, but you will have it soon.
- – If during the installation of the system you do not enter the key at all, the system will be activated automatically using the activator AAct 4.0 r1 Portable from Ratiborus with the installation of automatic reactivation every 10 days. At the same time, in addition to the “Start” menu, a shortcut will be added to the activator executable file under the name “KMS-activation”. With this activator, you can activate not only Windows, but also Office 2010-2019 VL.
- – If you chose to install Windows 7 Enterprise (Corporate), then after installation you will get the opportunity to switch the interface language from Russian to English and vice versa using standard Windows 7 Enterprise (Corporate) tools. If you installed Windows 7 Professional, you can use the Vistalizator version 2.75 utility for this purpose , the shortcut of which is available on the Start menu.
- – Due to technical features, the installation of a 32-bit version of Windows 7 from this assembly cannot be started from under an existing system. You can install the 32-bit version of the OS only from a bootable DVD or USB.
Total Size: 3.98 GB