TechSmith Camtasia Studio 9.1 Build repack Full No keygen required
TechSmith Camtasia Studio 9.1 Build repack is a powerful utility for recording images from the screen into video files of various formats, there is the possibility of video editing, there are built-in Macromedia Flash (SWF) and video players. Camtasia captures actions and sounds in any part of Windows-systems and saves it to an AVI standard file.
The video can be exported to one of the supported formats – AVI, SWF, FLV, MOV, WMV, RM, GIF, CAMV. In addition, based on any video, an executable exe file can be compiled that will contain an embedded player. Camtasia Studio allows you to impose a number of effects, is able to work with individual frames, facilitates the recording, editing and publishing of high-precision, compressed video for training, education, distance learning, technical support solutions, product demonstrations, trade presentations, etc.
For video compression, Camtasia Studio developers offer users to use their “proprietary” codec TechSmith Screen Capture Codec (TSCC). This codec shows good results when encoding images at any color depth. Its algorithm minimally loads the system, so the codec can be used for encoding even in very weak configurations.
TechSmith Camtasia Studio 9.1 Build repack includes four utilities: Camtasia MenuMaker, Camtasia Player, Camtasia Theater and Camtasia Recorder. To work with all these utilities is the main interface of the program.
The scope of Camtasia Studio 9 can be very different. According to the developers, the program can come in handy, at least in fifty different situations. It can be used to create interactive help files, showcase new program features, record application demos and computer games, etc.
Command line switches:
- Silent installation of the version with the Russian interface: / S / R
- Quiet installation of the English version: / S / E
- It is also possible to select the installation directory: After all keys, add / D =% path% Example:
- setup_file.exe / S / R / D = C: \ Program
Changes in version:
- ✓ Made improvements to the TechSmith Smart Player
- ✓ New device frame visual effect to make videos more engaging
- ✓ New properties panel to quickly adjust colors and text of animated graphics, like intros and lower thirds
- ✓ New extend frame functionality to make extending your clips more intuitive
- ✓ New functionality to import PowerPoint files
- ✓ Addressed an issue where recordings would show as only one frame long on timeline incorrectly
- ✓ Handling finding offline media on users’ computer in a smoother way
- ✓ Fixed a bug where batch production without subfolders option selected would still create subfolders
- ✓ Fixed a bug where production dialog hangs with multiple files based on markers selected
- ✓ Fixed AVI production for non TechSmith codecs
- ✓ Fixed a bug where sometimes scrolling through the font dropdown caused a crash
- ✓ Fixed a bug where media bin and canvas would end up being hidden on startup
- ✓ Fixed a bug where dragging transitions on media that is split caused a hang
- ✓ Fixed a bug where audio only TRECs caused a crash
- ✓ Other bug fixes and improvements
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (Required: 64 Bit versions only )
SIZE: 315 MB