The Web Developer Bootcamp Udemy Complete Course Download
Web Designer Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn web advancement. There are a great deal of options for online designer training, however this course lacks a doubt the most detailed and efficient on the marketplace.
- This is the only online course taught by an expert bootcamp trainer.
- 94% of my bootcamp trainees go on to obtain full-time developer jobs. The majority of them are complete newbies when I begin dealing with them.
- The previous 2 bootcamp programs that I taught expense $14,000 and $21,000. This course is just as comprehensive however with brand new content for a portion of the rate.
- Everything I cover is current and appropriate to today’s designer industry. No PHP or other dated technologies. This course does not cut any corners.
- This is the only complete beginner full-stack designer course that covers NodeJS.
- We construct 13+ tasks, consisting of an enormous production application called YelpCamp. No other course walks you through the development of such a substantial application.
- The course is constantly updated with new material, projects, and modules. Consider it as a membership to a never-ending supply of developer training.
- You get to meet my dog Rusty!
- When you’re discovering how to set you typically have to compromise discovering the amazing and current innovations in favor of the “beginner friendly” classes. With this course, you get the best of both worlds. This is a course designed for the complete beginner, yet it covers a few of the most amazing and appropriate topics in the industry.
Throughout the course, we cover lots of tools and technologies including:
- DOM Manipulation
- Unix(Command Line) Commands
- Database Associations
This course is also unique in the way that it is structured and presented. Many online courses are just a long series of “watch as I code” videos. This course is different. I’ve incorporated everything I learned in my years of teaching to make this course not only more effective but more engaging. The course includes:
- Research Assignments
- Too many pictures of my dog Rusty
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I got into this industry because I love working with people and helping students learn. Sign up today and see how fun, exciting, and rewarding web development can be!
What are the requirements?
- Have a computer with Internet
- Be ready to learn an insane amount of awesome stuff
- Prepare to build real web apps!
- Brace yourself for stupid jokes about my dog Rusty
What am I going to get from this course?
- Make REAL web applications using cutting-edge technologies
- Continue to learn and grow as a developer, long after the course ends
- Create a blog application from scratch using Express, MongoDB, and Semantic UI
- Create a complicated yelp-like application from scratch
- Write your own browser-based game
- Create static HTML and CSS portfolio sites and landing pages
- Think like a developer. Become an expert at Googling code questions!
- Create complex HTML forms with validations
- Write web apps with full authentication
- Use Bootstrap to create good-looking responsive layouts
- Implement responsive navbars on websites
- Create full-stack web applications from scratch
- Manipulate the DOM with vanilla JS
- Manipulate the DOM using jQuery
- Translate between jQuery and vanillas JS
- Write complex web apps with multiple models and data associations
- Write a REAL application using everything in the course
- Use Express and MongoDB to create full-stack JS applications
- Use common JS data structures like Arrays and Objects
- Master the command line interface
- Use NPM to install all sorts of useful packages
- Understand the ins and outs of HTTP requests
- Create your own Node modules
- Make a beautiful, responsive photographer’s portfolio page
- Create a beautiful, responsive landing page for a startup
- Implement user authentication
- Create a beautiful animated todo list application
What is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn about web development, regardless of previous experience
- It’s perfect for complete beginners with zero experience
- It’s also great for anyone who does have some experience in a few of the technologies(like HTML and CSS) but not all
- If you want to take ONE COURSE to learn everything you need to know about web development, take this course
Must be Download all Parts then Extract , every parts each 700 MB