Back to top button
IconPackager is the worlds most popular way to change all the icons on your Windows PC all once…
IconPackager is the worlds most popular way to change all the icons on your Windows PC all once. IconPackager is a program that allows users to change nearly all of their Windows icons at once by applying “packages” of icons. A package of icons contains icons to replace most of the common icons on your Windows PC. Creating your own icon package is easy, simply choose “Save As…” from its menu after setting up your system just the way you want it. Now you can trade that package with other users or keep is archived for backup purposes. Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
What makes IconPackager special is that unlike Microsofts themes which only change a few icons, IconPackager changes hundreds of icons. Everything from “My Computer”, “Recycle Bin”, Folders, all the way to specific file format icons such as .doc and .xls files and any other file type a user wishes to use.
With its shell integration, IconPackager also allows users browsing through their system to right-click on any file and go to the added “Icon” tab and change the icon.
- Change Windows icons at once by applying icon packages.
- Automatically upscale to extra large size
- Can change the file type icons.
- Recolor icon sets on the fly
- Transform all Windows icons
- Thousands of icon packages to choose from on Wincustomize.com
- Use large icons on Windows XP
- Apply random package on boot on Windows XP
- Create icon packages
- Easily preview icons using IconExplorer
- Shell integration to allow for icon changes quickly and easily
- Easily mix and match icons