CCleaner cleans the following:• Internet Explorer. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, Autocomplete form history, index.dat files.
• Firefox. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
• Google Chrome. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
• Opera. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history.
• Apple Safari. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, form history.
• Other Supported Browsers. K-Meleon, Rockmelt, Flock, Google Chrome Canary, Chromium, SeaMonkey, Chrome Plus, SRWare Iron, Pale Moon, Phoenix, Netscape Navigator, Avant and Maxthon.
• Windows. Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files, Log files, Clipboard, DNS Cache, Error Reporting, Memory Dumps, Jump Lists.
• Registry Cleaner. Advanced features to remove unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more…
• Third-party applications. Removes temp files and recent file lists (MRUs) from many apps including Windows Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and many more…
Changes in CCleaner 4.00.4064 (26 Mar 2013):- New improved graphics and icon.
– Improved internal architecture for better performance.
– New Duplicate File Finder tool.
– New System and Browser Monitoring (Pro Version).
– Optimized and improved Registry Cleaning.
– Added cleaning for Avast Antivirus 8, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Samsung Kies and Real Player 16.
– Improved Drive Wiper performance.
– Optimized Startup item detection algorithm.
– Optimized 64-bit builds on Windows 7 and 8.
– Many performance improvements and bug fixes.
Install notes:DISCONNECT THE INTERNET BEFORE INSTALLING.
– During installation uncheck: Automatically check for updates CCleaner- After installation run
– Register pasting data from a file Serial.txt
– Turn on the internet
For Registration first Disconnect the internet connection and then enter the name and serial No, Enjoyeeeeeeeeee.