This is the loader application that’s used by millions of people worldwide, well known for passing Microsoft’s WAT (Windows Activation Technologies) and is arguably the safest Windows activation exploit ever created. The application itself injects a SLIC (System Licensed Internal Code) into your system before Windows boots; this is what fools Windows into thinking it’s genuine.
* Added a new GRLDR (required to support Server 2012 operating systems)
* Added support for Windows Server 2012 Standard, Essentials, Foundation & Datacenter
* Added support for Windows Storage Server 2012 Standard & Workgroup
* Added support for Windows MultiPoint Server 2012 Standard & Premium
* Added HEDY Windows 7 Ultimate key
* Added ByteSpeed, DakTech, Genuine C&C, INSYS, WIPRO & Zoostorm Windows 7 Professional keys
* Added ByteSpeed & INSYS Windows 7 Home Premium keys
* Added AOC & ByteSpeed Windows 7 Starter keys
* Added AOC, ByteSpeed, EXTRA Computer GmbH, Mustek, Velocity and Western Digital v2.1 SLIC’s and certificates
* Added a Dell v2.2 SLIC to activate 2012 server editions (only recommended for Server 2012 unless you’re dual booting with Windows 7/Vista)
* Added new launch parameters
* Fixed a Windows key decoding bug
* Fixed the “Licensed” text color for BIOS activated systems
* Other minor tweaks and fixes
1) If you’re activating a fresh install, use the loader and ignore wat fix.
2) If you’ve used another crack and want to use the loader then run WAT fix first.
3) After you finish with WAT fix run the loader.
4) Go to Microsoft website to revalidate Windows using Internet Explorer.